Finance & Operations
Accounting & Operations Specialist
Our ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter, with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and reprioritize as they go.
Growing digital marketing agency in Denver is on the lookout for a passionate Accounting & Operations Specialist who is looking for a challenge and to grow in their career. As part of the Finance and Operations team, you will be a vital part of ensuring smooth and efficient internal operations.
Our ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter, with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and reprioritize tasks based on new information or shifting deadlines. They have the ability to work effectively under pressure, adapt to unexpected events and respond well to change.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly responsible for bookkeeping activities, including but not limited to invoicing, processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, overseeing employee expense reports, chasing outstanding invoices and handling delinquencies and escalating unusual instances
- Act as the gatekeeper for calendar management including scheduling meetings, resolving any overlapping commitments, and protecting time for priorities
- Coordinate travel arrangements, department meetings and special events as needed
- Support the Finance & Operations Manager with the full employment lifecycle; recruiting, onboarding, training and development, and off-boarding activities
- Ability to review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in data entries, contractual agreements, documents, and reports
- Assist with maintaining client contracts, terms and rates
- Assist with the onboarding of clients and creation of client projects
- Generating weekly operational reports to be provided to the leadership team
- Management and oversight of the internal equipment inventory and employee equipment needs, repairs and maintenance
- Audit and place orders for office equipment, supplies and materials
- Oversight of internal standard operating procedure (SOP) maintenance and management
- Communication with vendors and service providers
- Perform other duties as assigned
required skills & experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- A minimum 1-3 years of administrative and/or operational experience
- 1 or more years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management; able to effectively prioritize
- Superb anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
- Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable working with people at all organizational levels and able to adapt to diverse perspectives and styles
- Experience with QuickBooks Online a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office applications
Send your résumé for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring the subject line reads: AOS SEP-22. If you wish, you can spruce up your application by also sending a video to support it.
Screen Pilot is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Screen Pilot is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.