Freelance / Temp / Contract
Freelance PPC Specialists
Freelance - PPC Specialists
We are looking for talented PPC specialist freelancers to help with our amazing clients and partners. The requirements will vary, but may include work in Google Ads, GDN, DCM, DV360 and other major publisher platforms. Projects may include initial setup of campaigns, ongoing management, budget management, reporting and campaign storytelling, in addition to development of strategies. Bilingual Spanish and English speakers are also welcome to manage our LATAM marketing activity.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify relevant keyword opportunities for PPC campaigns, ensuring synergy across channels
- Manage a number of PPC channels, including Google Ads , Bing and Facebook Ads Manager
- Set-up new campaigns, oversee budgets, and target appropriately to reach actionable audiences
- Perform and review daily account responsibilities, making bid adjustments where necessary and A/B testing copy/ad extensions/landing pages
- Prepare copy for advertisements
- Measure and report on the performance of all paid-for campaigns, and assess against goals and spend to justify ROI
- Perform ongoing competitor research and analysis
- Keep pace with SEO/PPC industry trends
required skills & experience
- Extensive experience in Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Marin platform experience a plus
- Analytical and numerate
- Minimum 3 years experience working with medium to large media budgets.
- In-depth understanding of Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Advertising
- Must possess excellent business writing and communication skills
- Good use of initiative and working independently but also comfortable in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadline
Send your résumé for this role to email@example.com ensuring the subject line reads: FREELANCE - PPC
Must have samples to review.
Freelancers can be remote.
Must submit hourly rate with application for consideration
Screen Pilot is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.