Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced, innovative, and organized self-starter with a passion for social media marketing and the travel industry. - Denver, CO - Remote/Hybrid Office
As part of the Digital Brand Experience team, our Social Media Specialist will manage multiple hotel brands on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You’ll be responsible for creating monthly social media calendars, graphic design, community management, and analyzing your efforts to stay efficient. This position reports directly to the Senior Visual Experience Manager.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Senior Visual Experience Manager and client strategy team members to collaborate on social media strategies and ideate campaigns for hotels
- Brainstorm, strategize and develop engaging brand voices for social platforms
- Design thumb-stopping social posts and videos using tools like Canva, Mojo Pro, and Adobe Suite
- Create visually appealing Instagram profiles using photo editing and feed planning tools
- Write copy and create content for monthly social media calendars
- Monitor social channels and contribute to engagement amongst followers
- Analyze metrics and adjust strategies to improve social media efforts
- Ensure insights and learnings lead to measurable actions
- Assist Senior Visual Experience Manager with monthly and quarterly reporting presentations
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and test new tools and tech
- Manage social media content distribution with third-party scheduling tools
required skills & experience
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- Photography/videography skills a plus
- Adobe Suite experience a plus
- Strong storytelling and creative content writing skills
- Knowledge of Sprout Social or Sprinklr platform a plus
Send your résumé for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring the subject line reads: SMS AUG-22. If you wish, you can spruce up your application by also sending a video to support it.
Screen Pilot is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.