Screen Pilot Awarded “Top Places to Work”, “Best Benefits” Honors, Wins Multiple Adrian Awards in 2019
- Posted by Rachel Anderson
- On January 11, 2019
The honors include:
- Built In Colorado – Best Places to Work
Screen Pilot at #45
- Built In Colorado – Companies with the Best Benefits in Colorado
Screen Pilot at #20
- Hotel Tech Report – Top 10 Best Places to Work
Screen Pilot at #3
- Hotel Tech Report – #1 Digital Marketing Agency
Awarded to Screen Pilot in 2018 & 2019
In addition to these amazing nods, the team at Screen Pilot was honored to have also been awarded four Adrian Awards. Now in its 62nd year, the Adrian Awards Competition recognizes hospitality brands and agencies for creativity and innovation in advertising, digital marketing, and public relations.
The winning entries included:
- Growth in JW Marriott Guanacaste’s Social Media Channels
- Graduate Hotels – Facebook Canvas Advertising Campaign
- The Grove Resort and Spa Orlando – Look to Book Remarketing Campaign
- Marenas Beach Resort – Geo-Targeted Custom Landing Page
“All of us at Screen Pilot are incredibly honored and excited to be recognized in this way. These distinctions directly align with the company’s values statement which includes things like ‘pursue growth and learning, insist on the highest standards, be adventurous, and enjoy the ride’,” touts Tom Dibble, Founder & CEO of Screen Pilot.
“There is a true commitment in this company to uphold a culture of empowerment and fulfillment amongst our team members. These awards are a testimony to that effort.”
Interested in joining the Screen Pilot Team? We’re currently looking for a Social Media Advertising Specialist and a Senior Account Coordinator. If interested, apply here.
Did you enjoy the read?
Get original hospitality industry insights delivered to your inbox. Sign up to receive Screen Pilot’s #TrendingNow Newsletter.