If you’re a talented professional looking to contribute to a passionate and innovative team, Screen Pilot has the following openings for your consideration.
Be Our CoPilot.
Looking for a change, but interested in staying close to your digital marketing or agency account management roots? We are presently in search of a sharp, success driven, creative individual to join our fast growing digital marketing agency in the heart of LoDo. If you’re a smart, self-motivated and insanely organized person, then read on.
The Account Executive’s primary goal is to ensure that client needs are met by being responsible for all aspects of client engagement within the Account Executives book of accounts. The Account Executive bears responsibility for the digital marketing strategy, budgeting, as well as the account’s growth and profitability.
This person needs a solid background in account management with mid to upper tier level clients and has demonstrated superior performance as an account manager. Advanced verbal and written communications skills, analytical thinking, personal organization, and interpersonal dynamics are required. The Account Executive must have a clear understanding of today’s marketing and advertising industry. A keen sense of entrepreneurship is essential.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 2-3 years of agency-side account management or digital marketing experience across multiple disciplines
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, highly organized, passionate and honest
- Project management experience and the ability to excel at juggling multiple projects and timelines at once
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO, Display & Video Advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media Advertising, & Content Marketing
- Comfortable leading internal/external conversations with clients, partners and team members
- Desire to learn and become a thought leader in the digital marketing industry
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems, while collaborating with team members, utilizing all resources available
- Strong oral, problem-solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be well organized, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail
- Must be a confident, flexible, multi-tasker and be able to work independently
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for all aspects of client engagement and management of all areas of service provision and for definition of account strategies
- Serve as “Client Advocate” to our team members across all disciplines to ensure client objectives and goals are understood
- Serve as extended team member to clients, providing digital strategy leadership and continuously-growing indispensability / trusted advisor status through customer insight and service excellence
- Managing account level financials and project pipelines
- Manage continuous communications across team members to ensure ongoing client needs are being met, strategies being continuously challenged and KPIs being achieved
- Provide adequate exposure to clients so that each thinks of us as an extension of their team in a bid to develop future projects, be top-of-mind to execute projects and fend off competition.
- Present company wide evidence of success and wins across all facets of account service provision and deliver vision relating to new and emerging technologies or channels
- Understand competitors; continuing education and awareness of digital media trends
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) eligibility
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability benefits
- Professional & personal development
- Generous PTO allowance
- Volunteering PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Roof deck with LoDo views
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic and dedicated team
Interested? Sure this is you? How to apply...
Send your résumé for this role to email@example.com ensuring the subject line reads: AE Feb-19. If you wish, you can spruce up your application by also sending a video to support it.
“Screen Pilot values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community”
Note to Applicants:
- This role will be based in Downtown Denver, CO
- Relocation expenses are not covered