If you’re a talented professional looking to contribute to a passionate and innovative team, Screen Pilot has the following openings for your consideration.
Be Our CoPilot.
We are looking for an entry-level innovative, confident self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and excellent client relationship skills who is prepared to work hard and strive to be the best.
The Account Coordinator is a key contributor to the Account Management team. This entry-level position is critical in supporting the Screen Pilot Account team and our portfolio of performance marketing clients. The Account Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of advertising campaigns, organizing creative, developing newsletters, generating reporting, providing technical support and more. The ideal candidate will have experience in online marketing, excellent analytical and communication skills, along with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, digital agency environment.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1+ year(s) experience in the digital marketing industry
- 1+ year(s) of agency experience
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excitement and genuine interest in the digital marketing industry
- Highly analytical with incredible attention to detail; excellent project management skills
- HTML or other technical experience a plus
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Hard working, motivated, enthusiastic, and honest; work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through email, phone and personal interaction
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, within a team, and cross-functionally
- Familiarity with a variety of online advertising concepts, practices and procedures
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Assist Account Team in ensuring that client deliverables are completed by the assigned deadline
- Execute advertising placements, budgeting and creative on social media and metasearch channels
- Compile and deliver monthly client reporting
- Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Track and manage all projects and deadlines for client deliverables
- Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, reports, SOWs and other internal and external communications and correspondence
- Collect and analyze Google Analytics reports
- Create project estimates and timelines for approval
- Execute campaign setup and production, including audits and updates of banner creative, text links, publisher facing content, etc.
- Understand current market and online industry trends
- Accurately maintain and improve account data in internal systems
- Help to improve process and enhance department efficiencies
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to ensure a superior client experience
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) eligibility
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability benefits
- Professional & personal development
- Generous PTO allowance
- Volunteering PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Roof deck with LoDo views
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic and dedicated team
Interested? Sure this is you? How to apply...
- Send your résumé for this role to email@example.com ensuring the subject line reads: ACO Jan-20. If you wish, you can spruce up your application by also sending a video to support it. “Screen Pilot values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community”
- Note to Applicants:
- This role will be based in Downtown Denver, CO
- Relocation expenses are not covered