If you’re a talented professional looking to contribute to a passionate and innovative team, Screen Pilot has the following openings for your consideration.
Be Our CoPilot.
Growing digital marketing agency in Denver is on the lookout for a passionate Paid Media Specialist who is looking for a challenge and to grow in their career.
This position is responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing all digital marketing activities for a book of client accounts. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of digital marketing including paid search, display, video advertising and paid social.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- A minimum 2-3 years of digital media experience, agency or client-side
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, highly organized, passionate and honest
- Project management experience and the ability to excel at juggling multiple projects and timelines at once
- Comfortable leading internal/external conversations with clients, partners and team members
- Huge desire to learn and become a thought leader in the digital marketing industry
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems, while collaborating with team members, utilizing all resources available
- Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing and presentation skills
- Copywriting and editorial skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from multiple data sources
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- Takes accountability and ownership of their work
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Strategize, develop, and optimize paid media buys (social, search, display and video)
- Aid in budget recommendations for optimal performance and exposure
- Strategize collaboratively with Account Team and execute all digital marketing efforts across defined set of accounts
- Consistently reach accounts goals month in and month out
- Drive profitability of digital marketing engagements via growth of KPIs and creative testing
- Campaign financial responsibility and budget management/distribution of client funds
- Responsible for proactive monitoring, analysis and optimization of campaign performance
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity and marketplace trends and adjust plans accordingly
- Use best practices and test-and-learn initiatives to optimize performance across all paid channels
- Test, track, measure, report, and analyze all aspects of campaigns
- Create strong learning base, share learning throughout the company and foster a collaborative learning environment across all agency disciplines
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) eligibility
- Professional & personal development
- Generous PTO allowance
- Volunteering PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Roof deck with LoDo views
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic and dedicated team
Interested? Sure this is you? How to apply...
- Send your résumé for this role to email@example.com ensuring the subject line reads: PMS OCT-20. If you wish, you can spruce up your application by also sending a video to support it.
“Screen Pilot values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community”
Note to Applicants:
- This role will be based in Downtown Denver, CO
- Relocation expenses are not covered