If you’re a talented professional looking to contribute to a passionate and innovative team, Screen Pilot has the following openings for your consideration.
Be Our CoPilot.
Expanding, full-service, digital marketing agency in Denver is on the lookout for a passionate digital paid media specialist who is looking for a challenge and to grow in their career.
This position is responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing digital paid campaigns for their clients’ accounts on a daily basis.
A successful candidate will have strong integrated campaign optimization and management skills, an acute understanding of how all paid channels (search, display, video, and paid social) work together, and a drive and appetite to learn and grow their client’s accounts.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 2 – 3 years experience (Required)
- Past-proven experience at successfully managing and optimizing high performing integrated paid media campaigns
- Hospitality & Travel marketing experience a plus
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager and / or Adobe Analytics experience a plus
- Hands-on experience working with paid media tools (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest For Business, etc.)
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and show strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Reports to the Director of Paid Media
- Plan, build, and optimize paid media campaigns (social, search, display and video) for clients
- Create keyword lists and ad copy for search campaigns
- Write copy and give general creative direction for paid social ads
- Manage bids, budgets and targeting (audience, geo, day-parting etc) across all platforms
- Develop testing methods for paid media channels to improve overall performance
- Leverage analytical tools to understand and improve campaign performance on a regular basis
- Accurately spend budgets while maintaining performance KPIs in line with client expectations
- Stay up-to-date platform updates, new channels, competitive landscape, and best practices
- Be able to think about paid media channels within the full media mix in order to give recommendations for new strategies, content, channels and/or audiences in alignment with client strategies and objectives
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) eligibility
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability benefits
- Professional & personal development
- Generous PTO allowance
- Volunteering PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Roof deck with LoDo views
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic and dedicated team
Interested? Sure this is you? How to apply...
- Send your résumé for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring the subject line reads: PMS Feb-20. If you wish, you can spruce up your application by also sending a video to support it. “Screen Pilot values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community”
- Note to Applicants:
- This role will be based in Downtown Denver, CO
- Relocation expenses are not covered